Our Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) is accessible via three options for online viewing of images and reports to our referring physicians.
Patient images are available to view on iConnect via a personal log-in or on our secure link at the bottom of your patient report. To view the images, click on the link “Radiology Images”. An image viewer will load displaying the images relating to the patient report side by side. For high quality diagnostic imaging you can then log-in to inteleViewer. The choice is yours!
InteleConnect is a simple way to view your patients' reports and images side by side. InteleConnect also provides you with notifications of your patients’ recent studies and access to their previous images and reports. It is browser based which means you can access images (non-diagnostic) and reports anywhere and at any time on your mobile or laptop. It also comes with a special ‘break glass’ feature which allows you to view your patient’s studies that have been requested by other doctors.
To use InteleConnect you will need your user name and password.
If you want high quality diagnostic viewing of your patients’ images then InteleViewer is for you. You will be able to compare current and previous images and reports and view images in various ways using an assortment of tools.
To use InteleViewer you’ll need to download and install the software to your computer. You’ll also need to log-in with your personal user name and password. A ‘break-glass’ feature is also available.
Medical Objects delivers our electronic reports via Australia’s fastest secure point-to-point messaging network. To receive reports electronically from Cairns Radiology or Cairns Women’s Imaging via Medical Objects, you will need to have the Medical-Objects download client installed. The Medical-Objects software and helpdesk support is provided to your practice free of charge on behalf of Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging.
All of our reports through Medical Objects contain a URL at the bottom of the report. This is an additional way to view your patients’ images and reports side by side and quickly within your current practice management software. There is no need for a username or password.
Medical-Objects software is used by more than 56,000 health professionals Australia-wide, and is compatible with most practice management software such as Medical Director and Best Practice and computer platforms including Windows and Mac. If you have no practice management software, Medical-Objects can output reports in PDF format to a directory of your choice.
What is required?
Please complete the setup request form and return to Medical Objects via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are already using Medical-Objects at your practice, please complete and return the form to allow Medical-Objects to update the registered providers at your practice.
You can then expect a call from a Medical-Objects technical officer to schedule a mutually agreeable time with your nominated staff member to install the program via remote internet access. Technical support can perform the installation without having to stop any of your normal computer operations. This process takes approximately 10-20 minutes. Alternatively, Medical Objects can supply instructions to your nominated IT person to perform the installation.
On completion of the installation, Medical-Objects will send you an information pack that will contain an introductory letter and technical support details.
The Medical-Objects helpdesk can be contacted via telephone on (07) 5456 6000 or email: email@example.com
APPLY FOR AN ACCOUNT
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES
Our radiologists are here for you should you have any queries or concerns. Alternatively our Business Relationship Manager is available to take your call and assist you.
Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager
As a new referring physician, we ask that you please read our Confidentiality Agreement. Once accepted you will be asked to complete and submit an application form requesting access to our Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
I accept full responsibility for the personal identification and password codes issued to me to access Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging PACS.
1. To protect the confidentiality of the information to which I am now party, I agree that:
2. The Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging computing facilities are to be used for authorised purposes and in the support of Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging activities only.
3. I will not attempt to access information on the Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging computer system which is not required for my day to day responsibilities. Browsing through patient records or accessing records of patients that are not under my care is strictly prohibited.
4. The personal identification and password codes are assigned to me only and I must not share them with others. I will take all reasonable precautions to protect the privileges assigned to me. If I have any reason to believe that another person is aware of or has access to my password, I will immediately change it.
5. I will not attempt to access or alter information in the Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging computer system by using any user or group identification codes other than my own.
6. I will not permit another person to access or alter information in the Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging computer system under my personal identification code after I have logged on to the system.
7. It is my responsibility to logout of the system when my work is complete or when I leave my station for a period of time.
8. It is my responsibility to report incidences of improper and or illegal activities which include using Cairns Radiology and Cairns Women’s Imaging computer system for abusive and or malicious communications. Such reports must be made immediately directly to senior management at Cairns Radiology and or Cairns Women’s Imaging.
I understand my responsibility for respecting patient’s privacy and protecting the confidentiality of information to which I have access.